Version: 1.0.2 (Editor 2.4c)
Story: "Couldn't remember much after the nasty fall from the cliffs. Yet somehow, I knew I was on the right track. Seeing the leaves on the ground and gems on the trees could only mean one thing: I was close to entrance.
Village of Spelunkia was near and all I had to do was reach it. Then I could finally start my quest. That's why I'm here: To help the good people of Spelunkia free their friends and families from clutches of giant green monsters and their army.
To do that, I need to start from the bottom, practice with various weapons and finally to level up like a good RPG hero. Sadly even the highest level 4 weapons are no good against the moving walls of the ultimate prison. To get past them and reach the prisoners I need something more... I need something better... I need the ULTIMATE WEAPON."
UPDATE: 2/22/2015 (Version 1.0.2)
Huge thanks to Baertaffy for providing me with great feedback. I've updated the map and tried to fix the difficulty spike with the Olmec fight as well as a few issues here and there.
Will definitely implement this and every other piece of feedback into my new level pack (Genesis). Thank you all for your support.
3-1: Dungeon 1
3-3: Boss 1
3-4: Dungeon 2
4-1: Dungeon 3
4-2: Dungeon 4
4-4: Boss 2 (Olmec)
I'd say medium to hard (Though with checkpoints, it becomes easier).
After playing the amazing levels made by Spelunky community, I was inspirated to make this map. The map took me about 2.5 weeks to make and test but it is finally here.
Added the new Sashavol update at the last revision to have a bit more context to leveling up and RPG elements. Hopefully you'll enjoy this pack. It is my first upload so please be gentle :)
My eternal gratitude for these amazing fellows.
- Derek Yu & Andy Hall for making this sublime game.
- Sashavol for all the amazing work to make this great game even better.
- BaerTaffy and Israel Blargh for their awesome videos.
Also huge, HUGE thanks to these awesome level designers. Learned a lot from your awesome works:
- Worst-vd-plas (Olmec's Underground Resort)
- HecticXXX9001 (Puzzle Adventure Yama Release (20 levels)
- spinerak (Endurance 2; Liquids, Puzzles and more!)
- RenegadeGamer (Infiltrating the Lair Of Dr. Cemlo)
- Every other custom level maker who has uploaded their amazing works here.
- You for reading and playing this.