"... I'm lost. I entered the door yet again to finally beat Olmec, but this... this seems different. The rooms don't seem as random as before... something big is at work here. There are skulls on the walls... and letters spelled on the terrain... something is trying to communicate with me, and I will find it."
This level pack is a full custom run, from 1-1 all the way to Yama, with no special stages (worm, mothership, etc.). Some levels are skill-based, some are puzzle-based. Every last level of an area (1-4, 2-4, 3-4, 4-3 and 5-3) are what I call "Skull Rooms": dark rooms with blue lights, and more puzzle-based than the previous levels. Think of them as the "bosses" of the areas.
You CAN take the items from one level to the next one to try to make it easier, so don't feel bad about using that advantage. It's also an incentive to not die due to being reckless.
Note: to go to Hell, you must grab the Necronomicon in 4-3 and defeat Olmec in one try, otherwise the door to Hell will be blocked. If you die to Olmec and still want to go to Hell, set the starting stage (do NOT force level) to 4-3 and try again. Or you could just set the starting stage to 5-1.
The levels are not that hard, so the complete pack will probably take about 60 to 100 minutes to complete. If you want to save your progress, just set the starting level to the level you stopped on (again, do not force the level).
This is my first pack, and I worked hard on it. Hopefully there will be many more to come! Have fun!
* Fixed an issue with the starting level being 5-3 instead of 1-1.
* You're no longer able to get the fat loot from 1-3 with the last orange frog.
* Fixed an exploit in 2-1, the player can no longer just whip the spike shoes down the platform.
* The player can no longer bring the cape from 2-4 to 3-1. However, he can still bring the climbing gloves to make the level easier.
* Replaced the teleporter in 3-2 with a bomb bag. This way, the teleporter can't be used to cheese through 3-3.
* Replaced the TNT with Jetpacks in 3-4. This way, if the player has the reminiscing jetpack from 3-2, he can't make use of the torch in 3-4 to blow up the TNT. Also made it easier to know which blocks can be exploded by replacing them with Ice Blocks.
* 4-3 should no longer trap you in the beginning of the level because of the random tiles generator.
* I tweaked 5-1 a bit to kinda match the difficulty of the rest of the pack. I also made the shotgun easier to see.
* Tweaked 2-1 and 2-2 to make them a little less susceptible to cheese.
* Made the walls around the entrance in 3-4 indestructible and replaced the Jetpacks back with the TNT, since there's no chance the torch survives anymore.
* The Olmec fight should no longer spawn weird half-blocks that can glitch you to death.
If you encounter any bugs or have any feedback whatsoever, feel free to comment so I can improve this pack and future ones! :)